This year’s vaccine has arrived!
Please call the clinic and come for the injection.
The 2020-21 vaccine contains the following virus strains:
1. ALL Children (from 6 months to 12 years);
2. ALL persons aged above 50 years;
3. High risk persons (chronic diseases);
4. Individuals at high risk work places
(children in day care, child care personnel, Institutional workers, doctors, teachers etc.);
5. Pregnant women;
6. Anyone who wants to reduce the chance of contracting Influenza
To provide maximum protection, include ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.
NOW, before year end preferably.
How many doses?
- First time: 2 doses spaced 1 month apart;
subsequently, every year
How is it given?
1. Pain and swelling of the injection site
2. Mild flu-like symptoms (fever, runny nose and tiredness)
3. Allergic reactions: rare
(852) 2526 6332
318, 3/F, 1 Pedder Street, Central Building, Central
(852) 3893 6331
17/F & 18/F, 122 Queen's Road Central, Central
(852) 2869 6912
Suite 1329, Central Building, 1-3 Pedder Street, Central
(852) 3691 2021
11/F, H Zentre, 15 Middle road, TsimShaTsui, Kowloon